Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How to Send your Official College Transcripts to UVU

Published Date:


This article provides information on how to submit official college transcripts to UVU. You can also use Transfer Articulation to see how your previous institution’s courses will transfer to UVU.


Transferring Your Credits

  1. Browse to the Transfer Credit Department and select one of the options.

  2. College transcripts will be considered official if they have been issued within the last six months and are submitted in one of the following ways:

  • Sent directly from the college/university to using a secure transcript exchange company, such as Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse.

  • Mailed directly from the college/university in a sealed envelope to:
    Utah Valley University
    Registrar's Office, MS 213
    800 West University Parkway Orem,
    UT 84058-6703

Viewing Your Transferred Credits

Once you have been admitted as a UVU student, you may see your transfer credits awarded from myUVU for Students:

  1. Log into myUVU.

  2. Click on the Registration and Academics tab.

  3. Click on the Academic Records box.

  4. Click on the Transfer Credit Awarded button.

    Arrow pointing to the Transfer Credit Awarded button.

Contact Support

If you could not resolve your issue using the provided solution, please contact the Service Desk.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.