Learn how to import your CV data into Watermark Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures).
Rather than entering CV data into the portfolio system by hand, faculty can easily link and copy data elements from their current CV into the portfolio. Please note, while this is not simply an “upload it and leave it” process, it does greatly simplify entering CV data over manually typing it in.
Visit the Watermark Site to Learn More About Importing Your CV Data
Detailed written instructions are available here on the Watermark Faculty Success formerly Digital Measures site.
A video overview of the CV import process is available here on the Watermark Faculty Success formerly Digital Measures site.
- How to Add a Profile Photo to Your Faculty Portfolio
- Importing CV Data into Watermark Faculty Success (Formerly Digital Measures)
- Department RTP Chair Workflow Information
- Faculty Annual Reviews
- How to Access Watermark Faculty Success (Formerly Digital Measures)
- How to Set Up Watermark Faculty Success (Formerly Digital Measures) to Share Data with Faculty Web Pages
If you could not resolve your issue using the provided solution, please contact the Service Desk.