Learn how to enroll in Direct Deposit which is the fastest way for students to receive their refund or financial aid disbursement. Instead of waiting 1-2 weeks for a check, the funds are deposited directly into the bank account of the student’s choice, generally within two business days.
Students in need of a checking or savings account can visit Utah Community Credit Union, located on campus in the Student Center.
How to Enroll in Direct Deposit
Navigate to myUVU for Students and log in to your account.
Click on the Students tab and from the drop-down menu, select Paying for my Education.
Locate and click on Direct Deposit in the list under My Student Account.
Enter your Bank Routing Number and Account Number, then select the Type of account.
If enrolling for the first time, select Start next to the Action field.
If changing existing info, select Change next to the Action field.
When complete, click on Submit, and after reading the Direct Deposit Agreement, click on I Agree to finish.
- Adobe Device Activation Limit
- How to Send a PDF Form to Be Signed in Adobe Sign
- How Do I Create a Dynamic Group in Inspire
- How to Use Engagement Opportunity for Students With More Than a 5% Drop in Persistence Prediction in Last 7 Days
- Uploading Student Lists to Inspire
- What is Civitas and How Do I Get Access?
If you were unable to resolve your issue using the provided solution, please contact the Service Desk.